Karl Gauffin featured in a&n
CHESS researcher Karl Gauffin was recently featured in the a&n journal of the Swedish Council for Information on Alcohol and Other Drugs (Centralförbundet för alkohol- och narkotikaupplysning – CAN).
In the article, he talks about his PhD thesis on childhood social inequality and alcohol related health disparities later in life.
Read the full article here [in Swedish]
December 8, 2016
Page editor: Jannike Kjellström
Source: Centre for Health Equity Studies (CHESS)
- CHESS research project and report about children of refugee parents with post-traumatic stress 2017-04-26
- CHESS researchers participated in the 5th Sweden-Brazilian Workshop 2017-04-24
- Andrea Dunlavy to defend her doctoral thesis 2017-04-04
- Lisa Berg involved in large research initiative on "Children, Migration, and Integration" 2017-03-28
- Sol Pía Juárez named docent 2017-03-23