Anders Hjern featured in the Lancet
CHESS professor Anders Hjern was recently featured in the Lancet
In this article, Hjern and colleagues describes how migrant children have different access to care in different countries in Europa and Australia.
Read the full article here.
January 20, 2017
Page editor: Jannike Kjellström
Source: Centre for Health Equity Studies (CHESS)
- CHESS research project and report about children of refugee parents with post-traumatic stress 2017-04-26
- CHESS researchers participated in the 5th Sweden-Brazilian Workshop 2017-04-24
- Andrea Dunlavy to defend her doctoral thesis 2017-04-04
- Lisa Berg involved in large research initiative on "Children, Migration, and Integration" 2017-03-28
- Sol Pía Juárez named docent 2017-03-23