Andrea Dunlavy to defend her doctoral thesis
Venue: Aula Svea, Socialhögskolan
The thesis is entitled "Between Two Worlds: Studies of migration, work, and health." Jon Ivar Elstad will be the opponent.
On May 19, 2017, Andrea Dunlavy will defend her doctoral thesis in Sociology entitled "Between Two Worlds: Studies of migration, work, and health." Jon Ivar Elstad, of Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences, will be the opponent. The defense will take place at 10 AM in the Aula Svea, Socialhögskolan.
April 4, 2017
Page editor: Laura Wells
Source: Centre for Health Equity Studies (CHESS)
- CHESS research project and report about children of refugee parents with post-traumatic stress 2017-04-26
- CHESS researchers participated in the 5th Sweden-Brazilian Workshop 2017-04-24
- Andrea Dunlavy to defend her doctoral thesis 2017-04-04
- Lisa Berg involved in large research initiative on "Children, Migration, and Integration" 2017-03-28
- Sol Pía Juárez named docent 2017-03-23