Latest publications (in DiVA)
- Heart rate variability in fibromyalgia patients and healthy controls during non-REM and REM sleep : A case–control study
- Kopplingen mellan personlighet, biologi och social anpassning
- Pro-bullying attitudes among incarcerated juvenile delinquents: Antisocial behavior, psychopathic tendencies and violent crime.
- Associations between birth characteristics and eating disorders across the life course : findings from 2 million Swedish males and females born 1975-1998
- Family history of education predicts eating disorders across multiple generations : a study of one million Swedish females born 1973-1998