Latest publications (in DiVA)
- Immigrant youth’s mental health advantage: The role of family structure and relations
- Early life characteristics, social mobility during childhood and risk of stroke in later life : findings from a Swedish cohort
- Children Placed In Out-of-Home Care as Midlife Adults: Are They Still Disadvantaged or Have They Caught Up With Their Peers?
- The longitudinal relationship between control over working hours and depressive symptoms : Results from SLOSH, a population-based cohort study.
- Unemployment status and risk of all-cause mortality among native- and foreign-origin persons in Sweden : An open cohort study from 1993-2008