- You are here:
- CHESS - Centre for Health Equity Studies
- Mikael Rostila gave talks in Brazil 2014-04-04
- Published in Pediatrics 2014-03-21
- Media interest in study by CHESS researchers 2014-02-26
- PhD student position in Public Health 2014-02-13
- Anthony Garcy awarded funds by the Swedish Research Council 2013-11-15
Latest publications (in DiVA)
- Early life conditions, partnership histories, and mortality risk for Swedish men and women born 1915-1929.
- Birth Weight is not Associated with Risk of Fracture. Results from Two Swedish Cohort Studies.
- Persistence and variability in income : Exploring their role in self-rated health in Swedish survey data
- The potential for reducing differences in life expectancy between educational groups in five European countries: the effects of obesity, physical inactivity and smoking.
- Friendship network characteristics and psychological well-being in late adolescence : Exploring differences by gender and gender composition