- You are here:
- CHESS - Centre for Health Equity Studies
- Two new PhD student positions in Public Health 2015-02-17
- CHESS report featured in Dagens Nyheter 2015-02-17
- Peruvian media interest in study by CHESS researcher Pia Chaparro 2015-02-17
- New funds for research on joint custody 2014-10-06
- Vacant positions 2014-10-06
Latest publications (in DiVA)
- Duration of residence and psychotropic drug use in recently settled refugees in Sweden - a register-based study
- Poor school performance is associated with a larger gain in body mass index during puberty.
- Testing the anniversary reaction : causal effects of bereavement in a nationwide follow-up study from Sweden.
- Children in family foster care have greater health risks and less involvement in child health services
- Birth Outcomes of Foreign-Born, Native-Born, and Mixed Couples in Sweden.