- You are here:
- CHESS - Centre for Health Equity Studies
- Childhood social inequality and alcohol related disorders later in life 2015-10-07
- Anthony Garcy interviewed by Akademikern 2015-10-01
- Olle Lundberg head of new Swedish Commission on Equal Health 2015-06-16
- School performance linked to alcohol-related disorders in early adulthood 2015-05-05
- Family break-up linked to heightened risk of psychosomatic problems in teens 2015-04-29
Latest publications (in DiVA)
- Barn som förlorar en förälder : Konsekvenser för hälsa och dödlighet
- Social inequality in pre-pregnancy BMI and gestational weight gain in the first and second pregnancy among women in Sweden.
- Job strain and self-reported insomnia symptoms among nurses : what about the influence of emotional demands and social support?
- Disability pension among adult former child welfare clients : a Swedish national cohort study
- Educational mismatch and mortality among native-born workers in Sweden. A 19-year longitudinal study of 2.5 million over-educated, matched and under-educated individuals, 1990–2008.